- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of boiling water.
- Leave to cool for 5 minutes then add all your other ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll into balls, and roll in a dusting of cacao powder.
- Store in the fridge for a softer truffle, or freezer for a firmer texture.
Today we have another amazing recipe from our friend Phoebe at Natural Nourishment using our Marine Collagen to make some delicious, healthy raw chocolate collagen truffles. These are not your average chocolate truffle, they are packed with goodness and something there is no need to feel guilty about indulging in. Satisfying that sweet tooth, but also giving you a super dose of nutrients, what more could you want?! The key ingredients include Avocado which is rich in healthy fats, fibre and antioxidants, and it gives the collagen truffles a delicious silky smooth texture. It also contains Cacao and Baobab for more antioxidant benefits, as well as a host of vitamins and minerals and of course our Marine Collagen powder for all that anti-inflammatory protein goodness. Our marine collagen powder is tasteless and odourless, so blends easily into drinks and food. Its is a great choice for all-round support for hair, skin and nails, gut health, joint support and so much more. Raw Chocolate Collagen Truffles (Makes 8) Ingredients 1/2 Mashed Avocado 1 Bar of Dark Chocolate 1 Tablespoon Planet Paleo Marine Collagen 1 Tablespoon Cacao Powder + Extra to roll 1 heaped teaspoon Baobab powder Method